so your browser's security settings need to allow this feature. The following will describe how to enable cookies on Microsoft Internet
Explorer and Netscape browsers.
To Activate Cookies for Internet Explorer:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Privacy tab, move the slider to "Medium".
To Activate Cookies for Netscape Navigator:
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy & Security drop down and then select cookies.
- Click the "Enable cookies based on privacy settings" radio button and then View.
- Set the Level of Privacy to "Medium".
To Activate Cookies for SAFARI (Mac):
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security.
- Click Always to accept and remember all cookies.
To Activate Cookies for FIREFOX (Mac):
By default Firefox accepts all cookies. To reset the default,
- Select Tools > OptionsEdit > PreferencesFirefox > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy panel and then click on the Cookies label.
Click Allow sites to set cookies.